If you are a tenant and living in Victoria we help you setup a water account with your local water company. Once we have all your necessary details we will let you know your local water provider and send it off to them. Your local water company then arrange to read your water meter and bill you only for water usage. If you are a home owner your solicitor or conveyancer is responsible for setting up your account.